For the preparation of the final manuscript, please consider the following points:
The accepted version of the paper should be submitted in LaTeX format by taking the file example.tex as a model. The authors must previously download the specific JTNB style file
jT.cls, which needs the basic AMS style file amsart.cls. The LaTeX file can be accompanied by a .bib file for the bibliography and by encapsuled postscript or pdf files for figures (please avoid personnal style files).
- The latex file includes the complete postal and e-mail addresses of all authors.
- The latex file includes abstracts in both languages French and English.
- Authors are kindly requested to use the commands of example.tex for the abstract, the French résumé, the AMS subject classification and the keywords (mots-clefs). Please do not replace them
with other LaTeX commands.
- Color boxes in hyperreferences should be removed.
- All the reference items are cited in the text, and are listed in
alphabetical order according to the JTNB style.
Last update: 24 July 2023